Rossiya Bank, founded in 1990 and based in St. Petersburg, recently announced changes in the rates of commission for financial services rendered by the bank on the securities market.
New rates for the recognition of individual qualified investors for individuals and businesses will come into effect on October 10.
New rates for custody, charged with the legal entities of the bank, will come into effect on November 1, as will new rates for custody, charged with individuals of the bank.
Additionally, new rates of commission for providing brokerage services on the securities market to businesses and individuals will come into effect on November 12.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar