Sberbank, the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe and the third largest in Europe, recently won an award in the "Business Efficiency" category at the annual "Expert-400."
"The effectiveness of the use of human capital in the financial sector in Russia is on the level of Eastern and Central Europe and second only to countries of the global capital markets," First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of Sberbank Maksim Poletaev said. "Sberbank remains the flagship of the reforms, improving the situation in the sector and contributing to faster growth in labor productivity."
"The introduction of technologies based on the principles of lean manufacturing increased the efficiency of employee savings of 50 percent," General Director of rating agency Expert RA Dmitry Grishankov said.
The annual rating of the largest Russian companies was implemented in 1995 and is controlled by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar