NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private listed banks, recently announced that it is launching a joint mortgage program with leading Moscow real estate developer Donstroy.
Under the program, buyers of several Donstoy apartments can get a loan at a record low interest rate of 7.9 percent for the first two years, which is approximately 5 percent lower than the average market rate on mortgage loans in 2013. Starting the third year, the rate will be 12.9 percent per annum.
The bank will consider various means of income verification, including bank and documentation management accounting for entrepreneurs.
The bank will consider applications within in one to two business days and charge a commission for processing.
Donstoy buildings participating in the joint program including two deluxe projects currently under construction, Barrin House in Hamovnikah and Grand DeLuxe Plyushchikha, as well as Valley Setun in the west of Moscow and Scarlet Sails on the banks of the Moscow River.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar