The National Bank of Belarus recently revealed the finalists for its online contest to select the best logo and slogan for a nationwide financial literacy campaign.
The bank's financial literacy working group chose five out of 130 entries to be voted on by the public. The voting will end on October 18 at 4 p.m.
Members of the public can go to any of the entries posted on the bank's website and choose their favorite.
The winner of the contest will receive a smartphone.
Located in the capital of Minsk, the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus was created in 1922 as the Belarusian Republican Bank. The bank emerged in its current form in 1990 after the passage of banking rules upon declaring independence from the Soviet Union.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar