NOMOS-BANK recently came in second in the 2013 MarksWebb Rank & Report on mobile and internet banking in Russia for tablet performance, functionality and ease of use.
NOMOS-Link allows users to conduct most banking transactions, including investment management and external money order transfers, entirely online.
It is the only service in Russia to offer online trading of precious metals, including gold, silver, platinum and palladium. Additionally, users can set limits on and block bank cards through the system.
NOMOS-BANK will issue virtual cards free of charge by Nov. 30.
NOMOS-BANK has an extensive regional network with 300 offices and provides a wide range of banking services to corporate, retail and small business clients. It has been rated BB- by Fitch and Ba3 by Moody's.
As of June 30, NOMOS-BANK had approximately 13,000 corporate customers, 85,600 small business customers and approximately 1.5 million individuals, including clients private banking.
NOMOS-BANK was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now the CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal