NOMOS-BANK recently came in second in the 2013 MarksWebb Rank & Report on mobile and internet banking in Russia for tablet performance, functionality and ease of use.
NOMOS-Link allows users to conduct most banking transactions, including investment management and external money order transfers, entirely online.
It is the only service in Russia to offer online trading of precious metals, including gold, silver, platinum and palladium. Additionally, users can set limits on and block bank cards through the system.
NOMOS-BANK will issue virtual cards free of charge by Nov. 30.
NOMOS-BANK has an extensive regional network with 300 offices and provides a wide range of banking services to corporate, retail and small business clients. It has been rated BB- by Fitch and Ba3 by Moody's.
As of June 30, NOMOS-BANK had approximately 13,000 corporate customers, 85,600 small business customers and approximately 1.5 million individuals, including clients private banking.
NOMOS-BANK was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now the CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar