From January-September, the number of effected payment instructions in the Belarus Interbank Settlement System was 51,463,700, up from 48,902,700 in the same period last year, according to figures recently released by the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
The total value of the payment instructions for the period increased to $320 billion from $296.45 billion in January-September 2012.
The average daily turnover for January-September was 274,000, up from 257,400 in the first nine months of 2012. The average daily turnover amounted to $1.7 billion, up from $41.54 billion last year.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank