From January-September, the number of effected payment instructions in the Belarus Interbank Settlement System was 51,463,700, up from 48,902,700 in the same period last year, according to figures recently released by the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
The total value of the payment instructions for the period increased to $320 billion from $296.45 billion in January-September 2012.
The average daily turnover for January-September was 274,000, up from 257,400 in the first nine months of 2012. The average daily turnover amounted to $1.7 billion, up from $41.54 billion last year.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal