The leaders of the UMMC Foxes basketball club held a press conference Wednesday to mark the start of the new season this Friday.
According to UMMC CEO Andrew Kozitsin, the "Foxes" team consists of the same members as it did last season with the exception of one player.
The team will again work with trainer Todd Torexell, who helped players prepare for last year's Euroleague, where they won the title after thrashing their Turkish opponents.
UMMC won the title for the first time in 2003.
"The team has worked systematically for ten years, and I think the main thing is to keep improving," Kozitsin said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar