The leaders of the UMMC Foxes basketball club held a press conference Wednesday to mark the start of the new season this Friday.
According to UMMC CEO Andrew Kozitsin, the "Foxes" team consists of the same members as it did last season with the exception of one player.
The team will again work with trainer Todd Torexell, who helped players prepare for last year's Euroleague, where they won the title after thrashing their Turkish opponents.
UMMC won the title for the first time in 2003.
"The team has worked systematically for ten years, and I think the main thing is to keep improving," Kozitsin said.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank