The leaders of the UMMC Foxes basketball club held a press conference Wednesday to mark the start of the new season this Friday.
According to UMMC CEO Andrew Kozitsin, the "Foxes" team consists of the same members as it did last season with the exception of one player.
The team will again work with trainer Todd Torexell, who helped players prepare for last year's Euroleague, where they won the title after thrashing their Turkish opponents.
UMMC won the title for the first time in 2003.
"The team has worked systematically for ten years, and I think the main thing is to keep improving," Kozitsin said.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal