A contest of professional skills between representatives of several different trades was recently held at Russian oil refinery TANECO.
Competing at the Nizhnekamsk Oil Refining and Petrochemical Plants Complex were technicians for static equipment, rotating equipment, instrumentation and automation, compressors, processing plants, repair and maintenance of electrical equipment, and chemical analysis.
More than 100 young TANECO employees were competing for the title of "Best in Trade."
Participants were selected on the basis of their level of theoretical and practical training as well as the quality and execution time of production orders. Applicants could have no disciplinary or safety standards and regulations violations.
The winners' award ceremony will take place during the celebration of Oilmen Day.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal