A contest of professional skills between representatives of several different trades was recently held at Russian oil refinery TANECO.
Competing at the Nizhnekamsk Oil Refining and Petrochemical Plants Complex were technicians for static equipment, rotating equipment, instrumentation and automation, compressors, processing plants, repair and maintenance of electrical equipment, and chemical analysis.
More than 100 young TANECO employees were competing for the title of "Best in Trade."
Participants were selected on the basis of their level of theoretical and practical training as well as the quality and execution time of production orders. Applicants could have no disciplinary or safety standards and regulations violations.
The winners' award ceremony will take place during the celebration of Oilmen Day.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank