The Bank of Latvia recently issued new regulations for credit unions submitting "Calculation of the Reserve Base and Reserve Requirement" reports to ensure compliance with European Central Bank rules.
A credit union must submit its report for the maintenance periods ending April 8, May 13 and June 10, 2014, based on the data of the Monthly Financial Position report of December 31, 2013, by January 10, 2014.
The credit union must also report liabilities to another financial institution as liabilities to MFIs are subject to reserve requirements.
The report must be submitted to the Bank of Latvia in electronic form, and the terms used must reflect the same meaning as defined in the ECB regulations.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank