The National Bank of Ukraine has announced interest rates on asset and liability transactions carried out by the bank on October 2.
Overnight credit will be offered against collateral of Ukrainian government bonds at 7.50 percent per annum, while overnight certificates of deposits will be offered at 2 percent per annum.
Certificates of deposit will be offered through a tender procedure with a 2.25 percent maximum bid rate for certificates with a maturity of seven days, 3 percent with a maturity of 14 days, 3.50 percent with a maturity of 30 days, 4 percent with a maturity of 44 days and 6 percent with a maturity of 85 days.
The terms and conditions for conducting the transactions are communicated to banks via the relevant software.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank