The National Bank of Ukraine has announced interest rates on asset and liability transactions carried out by the bank on October 2.
Overnight credit will be offered against collateral of Ukrainian government bonds at 7.50 percent per annum, while overnight certificates of deposits will be offered at 2 percent per annum.
Certificates of deposit will be offered through a tender procedure with a 2.25 percent maximum bid rate for certificates with a maturity of seven days, 3 percent with a maturity of 14 days, 3.50 percent with a maturity of 30 days, 4 percent with a maturity of 44 days and 6 percent with a maturity of 85 days.
The terms and conditions for conducting the transactions are communicated to banks via the relevant software.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal