The National Bank of Ukraine has announced interest rates on asset and liability transactions carried out by the bank on October 2.
Overnight credit will be offered against collateral of Ukrainian government bonds at 7.50 percent per annum, while overnight certificates of deposits will be offered at 2 percent per annum.
Certificates of deposit will be offered through a tender procedure with a 2.25 percent maximum bid rate for certificates with a maturity of seven days, 3 percent with a maturity of 14 days, 3.50 percent with a maturity of 30 days, 4 percent with a maturity of 44 days and 6 percent with a maturity of 85 days.
The terms and conditions for conducting the transactions are communicated to banks via the relevant software.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar