A regular meeting of the board of directors of Tatneft, the sixth largest oil company in Russia, was held in Kazan, the capital of the Republican of Tatarstan, on October 1.
Chaired by President Rustam Minnikhanov, the meeting reviewed the company's performance from January-August, approved the budget for the fourth quarter and discussed economic projections for 2014.
The board also looked at new technologies and equipment being used to improve the drilling of production and exploratory wells by the Tatburneft Management Company, which unites five drilling administrations and other subdivisions.
The meeting also covered the state and development of Tatneft's corporate media, including newspapers Oil News and Khezine, Oil and Life magazine, and Time of Tatneft TV.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar