A regular meeting of the board of directors of Tatneft, the sixth largest oil company in Russia, was held in Kazan, the capital of the Republican of Tatarstan, on October 1.
Chaired by President Rustam Minnikhanov, the meeting reviewed the company's performance from January-August, approved the budget for the fourth quarter and discussed economic projections for 2014.
The board also looked at new technologies and equipment being used to improve the drilling of production and exploratory wells by the Tatburneft Management Company, which unites five drilling administrations and other subdivisions.
The meeting also covered the state and development of Tatneft's corporate media, including newspapers Oil News and Khezine, Oil and Life magazine, and Time of Tatneft TV.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal