A regular meeting of the board of directors of Tatneft, the sixth largest oil company in Russia, was held in Kazan, the capital of the Republican of Tatarstan, on October 1.
Chaired by President Rustam Minnikhanov, the meeting reviewed the company's performance from January-August, approved the budget for the fourth quarter and discussed economic projections for 2014.
The board also looked at new technologies and equipment being used to improve the drilling of production and exploratory wells by the Tatburneft Management Company, which unites five drilling administrations and other subdivisions.
The meeting also covered the state and development of Tatneft's corporate media, including newspapers Oil News and Khezine, Oil and Life magazine, and Time of Tatneft TV.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank