The managers of oil and gas company Tatneft were recently included on the XIV annual "Top 1,000 Russian Managers" list by the Managers' Association and Kommersant publishing house.
Shafagat Takhautdinov, the director general of Tatneft, was listed among the top 10 business leaders in the fuel and energy sector, while Nail Maganov, the company's first deputy director general, was named among the best three commercial directors in the fuel and energy sector.
Deputy Director General for Economics Vladimir Lavushchenko ranked as one of the top financial officers, while Deputy General Director for Property Victor Gorodniy ranked as one of the best corporate management directors.
Fred Shchelkov, the deputy general director for general affairs, was named among the best three marketing directors, and Rustam Mukhamadeev, the deputy general director for human resources and social development, was named one of the best HR directors.
The "Top 1,000 Russian Managers" list was created in 2001 and is designed to identify national and industry leaders in 16 major sectors of the economy.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank