The managers of oil and gas company Tatneft were recently included on the XIV annual "Top 1,000 Russian Managers" list by the Managers' Association and Kommersant publishing house.
Shafagat Takhautdinov, the director general of Tatneft, was listed among the top 10 business leaders in the fuel and energy sector, while Nail Maganov, the company's first deputy director general, was named among the best three commercial directors in the fuel and energy sector.
Deputy Director General for Economics Vladimir Lavushchenko ranked as one of the top financial officers, while Deputy General Director for Property Victor Gorodniy ranked as one of the best corporate management directors.
Fred Shchelkov, the deputy general director for general affairs, was named among the best three marketing directors, and Rustam Mukhamadeev, the deputy general director for human resources and social development, was named one of the best HR directors.
The "Top 1,000 Russian Managers" list was created in 2001 and is designed to identify national and industry leaders in 16 major sectors of the economy.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal