New engineering technology created by TatNIPIneft, the Tatar Oil Research and Design Institute, has been successfully applied by Russian oil and gas company TATNEFT to enhance the recovery of oil.
SSG-VUKSZHS, which increases the depletion of oil reservoirs using a composition based on silica gel, won the Grand Prix for best exhibit, engineering design or technical solution at the XXth International Oil and Gas Exhibition 2013 held in Baku, Azerbaijan, in June.
The technology, which has been designed to increase the sweep efficiency and oil recovery ratio, uses inexpensive domestically produced chemicals as well as both fresh and mineralized waste water.
TatNIPIneft experts said that the water injection procedures and composition of the gel structures are environmentally friendly.
TATNEFT's average daily gain in crude oil production for 2013 has so far amounted to 5.87 tons per day for one well.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar