Tajikistan's central bank recently announced an open bid tender for the selection of an auditor to carry out an external audit of the bank for the financial year ending December 31.
Applicants must submit to the National Bank of Tajikistan an application verified by the company director with a company stamp, notarized copies of the company's statutory documents with the latest amendments, balance sheet and income statement for the last reporting date, and a draft contract specifying remuneration, a time plan for the audit and audit methodology. The cost must be final and include all taxes and expenses.
The deadline for submission of applications is October 31.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal