Tajikistan's central bank recently announced an open bid tender for the selection of an auditor to carry out an external audit of the bank for the financial year ending December 31.
Applicants must submit to the National Bank of Tajikistan an application verified by the company director with a company stamp, notarized copies of the company's statutory documents with the latest amendments, balance sheet and income statement for the last reporting date, and a draft contract specifying remuneration, a time plan for the audit and audit methodology. The cost must be final and include all taxes and expenses.
The deadline for submission of applications is October 31.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank