NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private banks, recently released a new version of its mobile NOMOS-LINK featuring unique functions for managing accounts.
The bank's customers can now open and close accounts and transfer funds through tablets and smartphones.
The system significantly increases the list of payment recipients, improves navigation, includes tips for making payments and transfers, and implements a search mechanism for recipients of payments.
It also allows users to trade online in precious metals, set limits on cards and quickly block a card.
NOMOS-BANK has an extensive regional network, while a significant part of the group's business is concentrated in Moscow, St. Petersburg, the Tyumen region, Novosibirsk and Khabarovsk.
As of June 30, the bank had approximately 13,000 corporate customers, 85,600 small business customers and approximately 1.5 million individuals, including clients private banking.
NOMOS-BANK was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now the CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal