NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private banks, recently released a new version of its mobile NOMOS-LINK featuring unique functions for managing accounts.
The bank's customers can now open and close accounts and transfer funds through tablets and smartphones.
The system significantly increases the list of payment recipients, improves navigation, includes tips for making payments and transfers, and implements a search mechanism for recipients of payments.
It also allows users to trade online in precious metals, set limits on cards and quickly block a card.
NOMOS-BANK has an extensive regional network, while a significant part of the group's business is concentrated in Moscow, St. Petersburg, the Tyumen region, Novosibirsk and Khabarovsk.
As of June 30, the bank had approximately 13,000 corporate customers, 85,600 small business customers and approximately 1.5 million individuals, including clients private banking.
NOMOS-BANK was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now the CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank