Rosbank, a Russian universal bank whose majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale, recently revised the design of its Internet-Bank and expanded the range of services.
Customers can now choose one of three ways to gain authorization - by identity card, mobile phone number or electronic token.
The new authorization options will allow customers to receive personal account information and conduct transactions, including transferring money between accounts, purchasing goods and services, blocking and unblocking an account, and transferring money in rubles.
"We have improved the design of the Internet-Bank and added new functionality for the convenience of our customers. It's now easier and faster to use. All operations are carried out in a safe manner and do not require visiting outlets," Victoria Selezneva, the director of the bank's Remote Services Department, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar