A delegation from the National Bank of Tajikistan met with members of the World Bank on Sept. 24 in Tajikistan.
During the meeting, the delegates discussed collaboration on banking supervision and modernization of the NBJ's payment system as well as development and supervision of the insurance market.
Among those taking part in the meeting were Abdujabbor Shinnov, the head of private finance at the NBJ, and Paloma Anos Casero, the head of Europe and Central Asia at the World Bank.
The two sides agreed to take part in future consultations and workshops.
The National Bank of Tajikistan is the central bank of Tajikistan. A member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion, it is engaged in developing policies to promote financial inclusion.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar