Rossiya Bank, a universal financial and credit institution, has launched a virtual credit card that can be used to make purchases online.
VISA Internet Only, available to all existing customers, is valid for 30 days and has a maximum spending limit of $4,695. The card is also available to users of internet bank ABR DIRECT.
Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Rossiya Bank was founded on June 27, 1990.
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank
- AtaBank branches offer extended hours for Baku Shopping Festival