Sberbank's Center for Business Development in Moscow will host a free seminar for customers titled "Simplified Tax System" on September 25-26.
The workshop aims to help small businesses and entrepreneurs assess their tax burdens as well as interact with their accountants and formulate favorable accounting practices.
The seminar will be held on each day from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. at 9 Skhodnenskaya St. Participation is limited.
Headquartered in Moscow, Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe, as well as the third largest in Europe. It offers a full range of savings, investment and lending services.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar