The National Bank of Tajikistan recently announced an open bid tender for an external auditor for the year ending December 2013.
Interested parties must submit an application with the company's stamp and director's signature as well as notarized copies of the latest statutory documents and the latest balance sheet and income statement.
Candidates are also required to submit a draft contract specifying remuneration, a timetable for the audit and audit methodology. The cost of the audit must include all taxes as prescribed by law and other expenses.
The deadline is October 31, 2014.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar