Gazprombank, the third largest bank in the Russian Federation, recently started a new service allowing customers to control the use of their Visa and MasterCard bank cards in certain geographic regions.
The service is aimed at reducing the risk of unauthorized transaction in regions and countries where the risk of such transactions is high.
Cardholders can install or remove the restrictions on their cards through the bank's website. Cardholders can also authorize or prohibit cash withdrawals and online payments in certain countries and regions.
Gazprombank, founded in 1990, offers corporate banking, retail banking, investment banking and depository services.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar