Alfa-Bank has been named the best in three categories by rating agency Markswebb Rank & Report and portal COMNEWS at the "E-payments Russia 2013" conference.
The bank was recognized as the leader in the general degree of efficiency, ease of use and mobile banking for android.
"We are very pleased to be among the best, it's always nice, but as the world of technology is developing rapidly, our goal is to improve the mobile and internet banking, making them even easier to use for our clients," Vladimir Urbanski, the head of e-business at Alfa-Bank, said.
As of July 1, Alfa-Bank served more than 103,000 corporate customers and 9.6 million individuals. It has 552 branches and offices in Russia and internationally, including a subsidiary bank in the Netherlands and financial subsidiaries in the U.S., the UK and Cyprus.
Net profit for the first half of 2013 amounted to $479 million.
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema
- Belarus receives third tranche from EFSD
- Russian retailer Ulmart to accept bitcoin for some purchases in September
- TBC Bank, Bank Republic merger nears completion