The International Bank of Azerbaijan, the state-controlled bank operating in the Republic of Azerbaijan, mobile phone operator Azercell and Visa recently launched a joint promotion allowing customers to receive free bonus minutes if they pay their bill with a debit card.
All Visa debit cards are issued by the bank, which will notify holders of the campaign using their mobile phone numbers. Registration and participation in the program are free. Bonus minutes for on-net calls are added once a month.
The IBA already runs a promotion with Visa called "'Pay by card Visa abroad and win a prize!" The bank gives prizes such as iPhones to customers who use their credit card outside of Azerbaijan.
Headquartered in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku, IBA has the largest asset scope, customer base and international business of all banks operating in the South Caucasus region.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar