The International Bank of Azerbaijan, the state-controlled bank operating in the Republic of Azerbaijan, mobile phone operator Azercell and Visa recently launched a joint promotion allowing customers to receive free bonus minutes if they pay their bill with a debit card.
All Visa debit cards are issued by the bank, which will notify holders of the campaign using their mobile phone numbers. Registration and participation in the program are free. Bonus minutes for on-net calls are added once a month.
The IBA already runs a promotion with Visa called "'Pay by card Visa abroad and win a prize!" The bank gives prizes such as iPhones to customers who use their credit card outside of Azerbaijan.
Headquartered in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku, IBA has the largest asset scope, customer base and international business of all banks operating in the South Caucasus region.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank