The International Bank of Azerbaijan, the state-controlled bank operating in the Republic of Azerbaijan, mobile phone operator Azercell and Visa recently launched a joint promotion allowing customers to receive free bonus minutes if they pay their bill with a debit card.
All Visa debit cards are issued by the bank, which will notify holders of the campaign using their mobile phone numbers. Registration and participation in the program are free. Bonus minutes for on-net calls are added once a month.
The IBA already runs a promotion with Visa called "'Pay by card Visa abroad and win a prize!" The bank gives prizes such as iPhones to customers who use their credit card outside of Azerbaijan.
Headquartered in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku, IBA has the largest asset scope, customer base and international business of all banks operating in the South Caucasus region.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal