The results of the auction of government treasury bills of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan have been released along with the D 091121213 securities of the National Bank of Tajikistan on K123028112.
The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan's issue volume was 30 million and the proposed orders were 55 million. The yield of proposed bids was at 0.50 -4.00 percent with 0.50 percent of yield bids accepted.
For the National Bank of Tajikistan, issue volume was one million with proposed orders two million. The yield of proposed bids was at 1.99 -5.00 percent. There was a yield of 1.99 percent for bids accepted.
The National Bank of Tajikistan is the central bank of Tajikistan. It is engaged in the development of policies to promote financial inclusion. It is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank