JSC Tatneft's petrochemical complex Nizhnekamsk SSC tire factory has completed testing on its solid steel cord tires, demonstrating that the life index of SSC tires produced at the factory is at the level of world's best tire products.
Nizhnekamsk SSC tire factory began the process of testing its tires in 2010 in order to determine the tire's operating life.
Models tested include KAMA NT-201 in size 385/65 R22,5 - semitrailers (trailer axle); KAMA NF-201 in size 295/80 R22,5 - long-haul trucks and suburban/intercity buses (steering axis); KAMA NF-201 in size 315/70 R22,5 - long-haul trucks (steering axle); KAMA NR-201 in size 315/70 R22,5 - long-haul trucks (drive axle); KAMA NR-201 in size 315/80 R22,5 - long-haul trucks and tourist coaches (drive axle) and KAMA NF-201 in size 315/80 R22,5 - long-haul trucks and tourist coaches (steering axis).
The tires were tested in real traffic conditions on vehicles of OOO "Kama-Trans Logistics" and OOO "Techno-Trans" performing cargo transportation in Russia.
The company received monthly inspection reports from employees of trucking companies using the tires, giving them information on mileage and pressure levels as well as tread wear. An expert evaluation of the tire life based on this information ranked the tires as being among the best in the world.
The tires can also be retreaded in order to maintain their tread pattern and increase their operational resource.
SSC KAMA tires offer high speed performance, increased capacity and environmental friendliness because they can reduce fuel consumption by up to 10 percent.
The Nizhnekamsk SSC tire factory produces 49 SSC tire models. Before the end of 2013, the company plans to provide for starting production of 23 more models.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank