Societe General was recently ranked second in the Russian syndicated loans market league tables for the first half of 2013, as published by the Chonds Information Agency.
The bank shared the ranking with Rosbank (SG Group).
The group was involved in the arrangement of seven loans during the first half of the year worth a total of $22.480 billion, with volume attributable to SG Group of $1.936 billion leading to a market share of 7.82 percent.
Societe General Group was ranked first in league tables published by IFR Thomson Reuters and ranked third by Euroweek/Dealogic.
Rosbank's involvement included a $2.1 billion syndicated loan for MMC Norilsk Nickel, with Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking acting as bookrunner, documentation agent and one of the market hedge providers, while Rosbank acted as an initial mandated lead arranger.
Rosbank also provided a $1.5 billion Term Facility in favor of JSC Novatek, a $1 billion Pre-export Finance Facility for OJSC Uralkali and a $600 million Pre-export Finance Facility for JSOC Bashneft.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank