Societe General was recently ranked second in the Russian syndicated loans market league tables for the first half of 2013, as published by the Chonds Information Agency.
The bank shared the ranking with Rosbank (SG Group).
The group was involved in the arrangement of seven loans during the first half of the year worth a total of $22.480 billion, with volume attributable to SG Group of $1.936 billion leading to a market share of 7.82 percent.
Societe General Group was ranked first in league tables published by IFR Thomson Reuters and ranked third by Euroweek/Dealogic.
Rosbank's involvement included a $2.1 billion syndicated loan for MMC Norilsk Nickel, with Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking acting as bookrunner, documentation agent and one of the market hedge providers, while Rosbank acted as an initial mandated lead arranger.
Rosbank also provided a $1.5 billion Term Facility in favor of JSC Novatek, a $1 billion Pre-export Finance Facility for OJSC Uralkali and a $600 million Pre-export Finance Facility for JSOC Bashneft.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar