Societe General was recently ranked second in the Russian syndicated loans market league tables for the first half of 2013, as published by the Chonds Information Agency.
The bank shared the ranking with Rosbank (SG Group).
The group was involved in the arrangement of seven loans during the first half of the year worth a total of $22.480 billion, with volume attributable to SG Group of $1.936 billion leading to a market share of 7.82 percent.
Societe General Group was ranked first in league tables published by IFR Thomson Reuters and ranked third by Euroweek/Dealogic.
Rosbank's involvement included a $2.1 billion syndicated loan for MMC Norilsk Nickel, with Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking acting as bookrunner, documentation agent and one of the market hedge providers, while Rosbank acted as an initial mandated lead arranger.
Rosbank also provided a $1.5 billion Term Facility in favor of JSC Novatek, a $1 billion Pre-export Finance Facility for OJSC Uralkali and a $600 million Pre-export Finance Facility for JSOC Bashneft.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal