AB Russia, one of the first private banks in Russia, took part in the MAKS-2013 International Air and Space Show near Moscow last month.
Although MAKS originally started as an entertainment show in 1992, it is also a major business event, allowing for the demonstration of new high-tech developments in aviation and serving as an important marketplace for Russian airplane manufacturers and airline carriers.
During this year's event, held between August 27 an September 1 at Zhukovskiy LII air field, AB Russia signed financing and investment agreements with several leading companies in the Russian defense industry, including S.P. Korolev Rocket and Space Corporation Energia, Russian Helicopters, Concern Radio-electronic Technology and arms manufacturer Almaz-Antey.
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank
- AtaBank branches offer extended hours for Baku Shopping Festival
- TBC Bank named Best Bank in Georgia by EMEA Finance magazine
- Russian Standard Bank offers SMS text service for bank card updates