AB Russia, one of the first private banks in Russia, took part in the MAKS-2013 International Air and Space Show near Moscow last month.
Although MAKS originally started as an entertainment show in 1992, it is also a major business event, allowing for the demonstration of new high-tech developments in aviation and serving as an important marketplace for Russian airplane manufacturers and airline carriers.
During this year's event, held between August 27 an September 1 at Zhukovskiy LII air field, AB Russia signed financing and investment agreements with several leading companies in the Russian defense industry, including S.P. Korolev Rocket and Space Corporation Energia, Russian Helicopters, Concern Radio-electronic Technology and arms manufacturer Almaz-Antey.
- UkrSibbank wins second place for customer service, deposits in magazine ranking
- Bank St. Petersburg votes on dividend payouts, elects board members
- EIB OKs financing for housing, energy, internet and train projects across the region
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema