AB Russia, one of the first private banks in Russia, took part in the MAKS-2013 International Air and Space Show near Moscow last month.
Although MAKS originally started as an entertainment show in 1992, it is also a major business event, allowing for the demonstration of new high-tech developments in aviation and serving as an important marketplace for Russian airplane manufacturers and airline carriers.
During this year's event, held between August 27 an September 1 at Zhukovskiy LII air field, AB Russia signed financing and investment agreements with several leading companies in the Russian defense industry, including S.P. Korolev Rocket and Space Corporation Energia, Russian Helicopters, Concern Radio-electronic Technology and arms manufacturer Almaz-Antey.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal