The First Ukrainian International Bank announced on Friday that it attracted nearly 1,400 new small and medium sized business customers during the first seven months of 2013.
The small and medium sized business segment of its customer base grew by 25 percent year-over-year and by more than six percent from the start of the year.
"Significant increase of FUIB's customer base in the small and medium-sized businesses was due to high professionalism of the bank's team and demanded product line," Deputy Chairman of the Board for Corporate Business Alexey Volchkov said. "In the near future, we plan to offer entrepreneurs new corporate card products with special bonus programs and optimal terms for carrying out operations, which will make their services even more comfortable."
FUIB was founded in November 1991, registered with the National Bank of Ukraine in December 1991 and started banking operations in April 1992. It began cooperating with the European Bank for Reconstruction Development in 1995 and the Deutsche Investitions-und Entwicklungsgesellschaft MbH (DEG) in 1996.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank