JSC KazMunaiGas Exploration Production, one of the top three Kazakh oil and gas producers, postponed its Sept. 3 extraordinary general meeting of shareholders to Oct. 22.
The agenda for the extraordinary general meeting includes the appointment of members of the company's board of directors and the amount of terms of compensation for members of the board.
Materials for the meeting will now be made available on Oct. 7 on the company's website.
KGM EP's overall crude oil production in 2012 was 12.2 mt, including its share in Kazgermunai, CCEL and PKI. At the end of 2011, the company's total volume of proved and probable reserves was 226 mt, including shares in the associates of approximately 2.1 billion barrels.
KGM EP's shares are listed on the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange and its GDRs are listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company raised more than $2 billion from its Sept. 2006 IPO.
Standard & Poor's confirmed KMG EP's BBB- corporate credit rating in Dec. 2011.
- UkrSibbank wins second place for customer service, deposits in magazine ranking
- Bank St. Petersburg votes on dividend payouts, elects board members
- EIB OKs financing for housing, energy, internet and train projects across the region
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema