JSC KazMunaiGas Exploration Production, one of the top three Kazakh oil and gas producers, postponed its Sept. 3 extraordinary general meeting of shareholders to Oct. 22.
The agenda for the extraordinary general meeting includes the appointment of members of the company's board of directors and the amount of terms of compensation for members of the board.
Materials for the meeting will now be made available on Oct. 7 on the company's website.
KGM EP's overall crude oil production in 2012 was 12.2 mt, including its share in Kazgermunai, CCEL and PKI. At the end of 2011, the company's total volume of proved and probable reserves was 226 mt, including shares in the associates of approximately 2.1 billion barrels.
KGM EP's shares are listed on the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange and its GDRs are listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company raised more than $2 billion from its Sept. 2006 IPO.
Standard & Poor's confirmed KMG EP's BBB- corporate credit rating in Dec. 2011.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar