The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic will mark the Independence Day of the Kyrgyz Republic by issuing three collectible coins.
Among the coin issued will be silver and copper-nickel Saimaluu Tash series Monuments of History and Architecture of Kyrgyzstan coins and a silver Adelia series The Red Book of Kyrgyzstan coin.
The silver Saimaluu Tash coins will feature rock paintings of a sun person, a mountain goat and a bull carrying the sun disk on one side with the name of the coins and their denomination on the other.
The copper-nickel Saimaluu Tash coins will feature the same design as the silver coins of the same name and will be contained in an acrylic capsule, while the silver Adelia coins will feature an image of two gazelles. The other side of the coin will have a stylized image of wildlife in Kyrgyzstan, as well as the coat of arms of the Kyrgyz Republic and the coin's year of issue.
The silver coins will be of the highest international quality and will be placed in an acrylic capsule and packed in a separate box with a certificate of authenticity.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal