The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic will mark the Independence Day of the Kyrgyz Republic by issuing three collectible coins.
Among the coin issued will be silver and copper-nickel Saimaluu Tash series Monuments of History and Architecture of Kyrgyzstan coins and a silver Adelia series The Red Book of Kyrgyzstan coin.
The silver Saimaluu Tash coins will feature rock paintings of a sun person, a mountain goat and a bull carrying the sun disk on one side with the name of the coins and their denomination on the other.
The copper-nickel Saimaluu Tash coins will feature the same design as the silver coins of the same name and will be contained in an acrylic capsule, while the silver Adelia coins will feature an image of two gazelles. The other side of the coin will have a stylized image of wildlife in Kyrgyzstan, as well as the coat of arms of the Kyrgyz Republic and the coin's year of issue.
The silver coins will be of the highest international quality and will be placed in an acrylic capsule and packed in a separate box with a certificate of authenticity.
- UkrSibbank wins second place for customer service, deposits in magazine ranking
- Bank St. Petersburg votes on dividend payouts, elects board members
- EIB OKs financing for housing, energy, internet and train projects across the region
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema