The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic will mark the Independence Day of the Kyrgyz Republic by issuing three collectible coins.
Among the coin issued will be silver and copper-nickel Saimaluu Tash series Monuments of History and Architecture of Kyrgyzstan coins and a silver Adelia series The Red Book of Kyrgyzstan coin.
The silver Saimaluu Tash coins will feature rock paintings of a sun person, a mountain goat and a bull carrying the sun disk on one side with the name of the coins and their denomination on the other.
The copper-nickel Saimaluu Tash coins will feature the same design as the silver coins of the same name and will be contained in an acrylic capsule, while the silver Adelia coins will feature an image of two gazelles. The other side of the coin will have a stylized image of wildlife in Kyrgyzstan, as well as the coat of arms of the Kyrgyz Republic and the coin's year of issue.
The silver coins will be of the highest international quality and will be placed in an acrylic capsule and packed in a separate box with a certificate of authenticity.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar