The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic will mark the Independence Day of the Kyrgyz Republic by issuing three collectible coins.
Among the coin issued will be silver and copper-nickel Saimaluu Tash series Monuments of History and Architecture of Kyrgyzstan coins and a silver Adelia series The Red Book of Kyrgyzstan coin.
The silver Saimaluu Tash coins will feature rock paintings of a sun person, a mountain goat and a bull carrying the sun disk on one side with the name of the coins and their denomination on the other.
The copper-nickel Saimaluu Tash coins will feature the same design as the silver coins of the same name and will be contained in an acrylic capsule, while the silver Adelia coins will feature an image of two gazelles. The other side of the coin will have a stylized image of wildlife in Kyrgyzstan, as well as the coat of arms of the Kyrgyz Republic and the coin's year of issue.
The silver coins will be of the highest international quality and will be placed in an acrylic capsule and packed in a separate box with a certificate of authenticity.
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank
- AtaBank branches offer extended hours for Baku Shopping Festival
- TBC Bank named Best Bank in Georgia by EMEA Finance magazine
- Russian Standard Bank offers SMS text service for bank card updates