Kredobank plans to reduce its interest rates on loans to individuals for the purchase of residential property.
The bank is offering a promotional interest rate for the first three years of the loan agreement fixed at 15 percent per annum.
Promotional terms of the loan can be found in at one of the Kredobank's branches throughout Ukraine.
According to chairman of PJSC Kredobank Dmitry Krepak the bank lowers the interest rates on real estate in order to make buying a home more accessible for Ukrainian families.
"Reducing fixed and variable interest rates on housing loans is the first step to a European level cost mortgages," Krepak said. "I hope that the proposal to fulfill his dream of a trusted bank with a European Capital will use a lot of Ukrainian."
Kredobank's basic mortgage terms provide a fixed interest rate of 18 percent per annum for the first year.
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine