OJSC AB Russia and JSC Helicopters of Russia signed an agreement during the International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS 2013.
The agreement defines how the two parties will cooperate in the financial and credit sector, specifically in the fields of financing current operations and investment projects, management of available funds and the implementation of cash management services between holding company Helicopters of Russia and its member organizations.
The agreement is intended to develop an effective long-term relationship between the bank and holding company in order to demonstrate the strategic interests of AB Russia and the financing of the development of enterprises of major industries.
AB Russia is a universal financial and credit institution with a full range of banking services for corporate and private clients in machinery, defense complex, oil and gas, agriculture, telecommunications and services industries.
JSC Helicopters of Russia is a subsidiary of OPK Oboronprom, part of the State Corporation Rostekhnadzor. It is one of the leaders in the world's helicopter industry and is the only developer and manufacturer of helicopters in Russia.
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine