OJSC AB Russia and JSC Helicopters of Russia signed an agreement during the International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS 2013.
The agreement defines how the two parties will cooperate in the financial and credit sector, specifically in the fields of financing current operations and investment projects, management of available funds and the implementation of cash management services between holding company Helicopters of Russia and its member organizations.
The agreement is intended to develop an effective long-term relationship between the bank and holding company in order to demonstrate the strategic interests of AB Russia and the financing of the development of enterprises of major industries.
AB Russia is a universal financial and credit institution with a full range of banking services for corporate and private clients in machinery, defense complex, oil and gas, agriculture, telecommunications and services industries.
JSC Helicopters of Russia is a subsidiary of OPK Oboronprom, part of the State Corporation Rostekhnadzor. It is one of the leaders in the world's helicopter industry and is the only developer and manufacturer of helicopters in Russia.
- UkrSibbank wins second place for customer service, deposits in magazine ranking
- Bank St. Petersburg votes on dividend payouts, elects board members
- EIB OKs financing for housing, energy, internet and train projects across the region
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema