JSC Tatneft recently opened a new retail filling station in the city of Prokopyevsk.
Station number 461 will be the fourth Tatneft station located in Prokopyevsk, one of the country's largest coal-producing centers.
The station is located at 74 Pionerskaya St. and sells AI-95 and AI-92 grade gasoline as well as diesel fuel. It accepts bank cards and fuel cards and includes a convenience store.
Tatneft also plans on opening another station, number 4040, in the Kemerovo region in the city of Mezhdurechensk.
The company's filling stations in the Siberian Federal District are operated by OOO Tatneft AZS Siberia.
- UkrSibbank wins second place for customer service, deposits in magazine ranking
- Bank St. Petersburg votes on dividend payouts, elects board members
- EIB OKs financing for housing, energy, internet and train projects across the region
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema