An average rate increase of the U.S. dollar in exchange bureaus of Dushanbe, Khujand and other Russian regions of the republic has been reported this week.
The increase has made TJS 4,8800 - 4,8980. There has not been any change in the average rates of operations with Russian rubles, making TJS 0,1466-0,1476.
The Euro increased slightly, making TJS 6,4120-6,4350.
It was announced on August 22 that the average rate of the U.S. dollar in exchange bureaus in Dushanbe had made TJS 4,8840-4,9020. Exchange bureaus in Khujand registered TJS 4,8900-4,9000. In Kurgan Teppa, the rate was TJS 4,8800-4,9000.
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine