An average rate increase of the U.S. dollar in exchange bureaus of Dushanbe, Khujand and other Russian regions of the republic has been reported this week.
The increase has made TJS 4,8800 - 4,8980. There has not been any change in the average rates of operations with Russian rubles, making TJS 0,1466-0,1476.
The Euro increased slightly, making TJS 6,4120-6,4350.
It was announced on August 22 that the average rate of the U.S. dollar in exchange bureaus in Dushanbe had made TJS 4,8840-4,9020. Exchange bureaus in Khujand registered TJS 4,8900-4,9000. In Kurgan Teppa, the rate was TJS 4,8800-4,9000.
- UkrSibbank wins second place for customer service, deposits in magazine ranking
- Bank St. Petersburg votes on dividend payouts, elects board members
- EIB OKs financing for housing, energy, internet and train projects across the region
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema