An average rate increase of the U.S. dollar in exchange bureaus of Dushanbe, Khujand and other Russian regions of the republic has been reported this week.
The increase has made TJS 4,8800 - 4,8980. There has not been any change in the average rates of operations with Russian rubles, making TJS 0,1466-0,1476.
The Euro increased slightly, making TJS 6,4120-6,4350.
It was announced on August 22 that the average rate of the U.S. dollar in exchange bureaus in Dushanbe had made TJS 4,8840-4,9020. Exchange bureaus in Khujand registered TJS 4,8900-4,9000. In Kurgan Teppa, the rate was TJS 4,8800-4,9000.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar