Serhii V. Zaichuk was recently appointed as the permanent representative of the National Bank of Ukraine to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
The permanent representative of the National Bank of Ukraine to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine acts as liaison between the National Bank of Ukraine and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. The representative settles outstanding issues between the two.
Zaichuk was born in Kyiv and graduated from the National Technical University of Ukraine's Kyiv Polytechnic Institute on September 3, 1975. He holds the qualification of manager-economist. He received an MBA degree in 2001 from the Kyiv National Economic University where he majored in banking.
Zaichuk was employed in the banking industry from 1998 to 2003, after which he held senior management positions in the commercial sector from 2003 to 2009. He was appointed first deputy director general at the State Innovation Financial and Credit Institution in April 2009.
- UkrSibbank wins second place for customer service, deposits in magazine ranking
- Bank St. Petersburg votes on dividend payouts, elects board members
- EIB OKs financing for housing, energy, internet and train projects across the region
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema