Serhii V. Zaichuk was recently appointed as the permanent representative of the National Bank of Ukraine to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
The permanent representative of the National Bank of Ukraine to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine acts as liaison between the National Bank of Ukraine and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. The representative settles outstanding issues between the two.
Zaichuk was born in Kyiv and graduated from the National Technical University of Ukraine's Kyiv Polytechnic Institute on September 3, 1975. He holds the qualification of manager-economist. He received an MBA degree in 2001 from the Kyiv National Economic University where he majored in banking.
Zaichuk was employed in the banking industry from 1998 to 2003, after which he held senior management positions in the commercial sector from 2003 to 2009. He was appointed first deputy director general at the State Innovation Financial and Credit Institution in April 2009.
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine