The Infrastructural Institute of the Year 2012 awards ceremony was held in Moscow in July as organized by the Professional Association of Registrars, Trandfer Agents and Depositories and the publishing house "Securities Market" as part of the "Securities Market Infrastructure 2013" conference.
In the category of "Quality Services in 2012," Societe Generale Securities Services of Russia took home first prize. The quality of services award was given to the financial market providers that fully comply with customers needs in terms of services quality and convenience.
Rosbank Security Services has been nominated consistently in the quality services category and has received high results and also previously won the top award for the category.
This year the survey named Rosbank Securities Services as best sub-custodian and custody services provider in Russian for 2012.
The awards were determined by an independent survey of professional securities market participants.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar