The Infrastructural Institute of the Year 2012 awards ceremony was held in Moscow in July as organized by the Professional Association of Registrars, Trandfer Agents and Depositories and the publishing house "Securities Market" as part of the "Securities Market Infrastructure 2013" conference.
In the category of "Quality Services in 2012," Societe Generale Securities Services of Russia took home first prize. The quality of services award was given to the financial market providers that fully comply with customers needs in terms of services quality and convenience.
Rosbank Security Services has been nominated consistently in the quality services category and has received high results and also previously won the top award for the category.
This year the survey named Rosbank Securities Services as best sub-custodian and custody services provider in Russian for 2012.
The awards were determined by an independent survey of professional securities market participants.
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine