The Infrastructural Institute of the Year 2012 awards ceremony was held in Moscow in July as organized by the Professional Association of Registrars, Trandfer Agents and Depositories and the publishing house "Securities Market" as part of the "Securities Market Infrastructure 2013" conference.
In the category of "Quality Services in 2012," Societe Generale Securities Services of Russia took home first prize. The quality of services award was given to the financial market providers that fully comply with customers needs in terms of services quality and convenience.
Rosbank Security Services has been nominated consistently in the quality services category and has received high results and also previously won the top award for the category.
This year the survey named Rosbank Securities Services as best sub-custodian and custody services provider in Russian for 2012.
The awards were determined by an independent survey of professional securities market participants.
- UkrSibbank wins second place for customer service, deposits in magazine ranking
- Bank St. Petersburg votes on dividend payouts, elects board members
- EIB OKs financing for housing, energy, internet and train projects across the region
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema