NOMOS-BANK's supervisory board recently made the decision to increase the bank's share capital by issuing additional ordinary registered shares, including 21.8 million shares or 19.5 percent.
The supervisory board will set a price at a later time. The shares will be offered on the MICEX through open subscription.
"The financing obtained thanks to the offering will be used for the bank's development," Dmitry Romaev, the first deputy president of NOMOS-BANK, said of the decision.
Two extraordinary shareholder meetings will be held on September 9 and October 28, as well, as decided upon by the board.
NOMOS-BANK is the sixth largest banking group in Russia and has total assets of $28.89 billion and equity of $2.95 billion under IFRS accounts for the three months ending March 31.
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine