NOMOS-BANK's supervisory board recently made the decision to increase the bank's share capital by issuing additional ordinary registered shares, including 21.8 million shares or 19.5 percent.
The supervisory board will set a price at a later time. The shares will be offered on the MICEX through open subscription.
"The financing obtained thanks to the offering will be used for the bank's development," Dmitry Romaev, the first deputy president of NOMOS-BANK, said of the decision.
Two extraordinary shareholder meetings will be held on September 9 and October 28, as well, as decided upon by the board.
NOMOS-BANK is the sixth largest banking group in Russia and has total assets of $28.89 billion and equity of $2.95 billion under IFRS accounts for the three months ending March 31.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar