NOMOS-BANK's supervisory board recently made the decision to increase the bank's share capital by issuing additional ordinary registered shares, including 21.8 million shares or 19.5 percent.
The supervisory board will set a price at a later time. The shares will be offered on the MICEX through open subscription.
"The financing obtained thanks to the offering will be used for the bank's development," Dmitry Romaev, the first deputy president of NOMOS-BANK, said of the decision.
Two extraordinary shareholder meetings will be held on September 9 and October 28, as well, as decided upon by the board.
NOMOS-BANK is the sixth largest banking group in Russia and has total assets of $28.89 billion and equity of $2.95 billion under IFRS accounts for the three months ending March 31.
- UkrSibbank wins second place for customer service, deposits in magazine ranking
- Bank St. Petersburg votes on dividend payouts, elects board members
- EIB OKs financing for housing, energy, internet and train projects across the region
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema